Monday, June 1, 2015

Tempting Triangles

I've never been a big fan of HSts, but it seemed a good project for the ladies at a Church House Group to tackle.

Assorted abilities, but over the last few months we made this, and on a recent Sunday we gave it to a lovely lady in the village, who, like the quilting on this, holds everything together!

I have experienced a deep, but unexpected love of HSTs!!!!

I don't know that I'd want to machine a whole pile of them, but hand stitching while chatting with friends and drinking coffee is a whole other matter!

As the original HST project was totally finished they wanted to start a new one, and this last Sunday must have sewn 50 or so together!  This time I used odds and ends of charm packs - the charms that didn't make the final cut in whatever I used the rest of their family for - and added white.  I'll ask them what arrangement they like best:

Flying Geese

ZigZag

Or like this

Looking good eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...