Saturday, June 6, 2015

Museum Making

Busy day yesterday - after "day job" in the morning I whizzed over to Chertsey museum where we all had a go at (wet) felting and made these fab flowers 

There was also a bit of show and tell: two felted fairies finished from last month


And from the recent evening session, a finished (and fab) t-shirt bowl

and a t-shirt basket


I then stayed at the museum for the evening session: not my class this time, but the other evening teacher who works mostly with paper: We made a vintage style scrap book page, although my plan (we I get proper prints of the photos rather than these photocopies) is to frame this for Mother-in-Law

This little blond cherub is (was? will be?) my husband!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...