Sunday, February 15, 2015

Recycle and Reuse

Two and a half years ago my lovely friend Jackie game me a fab bag perfect for taking a rotary cutting board to classes
Sadly it's been seriously abused since then - too many cutting boards and rulers inside, and back and forth to class sometimes three times in a week.

Before it was totally trashed I retired it and made a boring replacement from upholstery fabric, but didn't want to just throw away the original one, so it's been sitting on my work bench for a few weeks.

Today I removed the seams and cut the patchwork and the lining into 4 big rectangles . . . And made these:



Thank you again Jackie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...