Wednesday, June 1, 2022

2022 May

 Hello - happy end of May!  My gosh this year is going quickly (is that an age thing!!)

A summary of my May in many pictures!  


Scissor pouches made at Chertsey Museum

 

Ideas for a hexi necklace, to be worked on

A purchase of a gorgeous felt doll, who may become the focus of a lesson

and a baby felt doll inspired by the same designer

We offered a few bunting sessions in the village- at least ha;lf a dozen people made some bunting . . .


and I found the stuff we made ten years ago at a previous session and hung it up on the village green

I prepped a giant Dorset button for a class at the beginning on July

And I finally finished Lisa's king size quilt that should have been for her birthday (early April!)



Apparently Luna approves too!



I'm working on extending this cotton top from my s-i-l, it needs a bit more - fingers crossed it will work as I anticipate!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Lisa's quilt is beautiful! I'm glad that Luna approves too! That giant Dorset button is fabulous! Love how you've incorporated bobbins in it too. Looks like a lot of work, but definitely worth it! Well done on all the other projects too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great lot of finishes. Love the mini you doll too. 😄

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...