Saturday, April 30, 2022

2022 April (second half)

 Hello all


This is brief run down of the last few week's:

These are prep for a class on Friday afternoon: scissor keepers!  The slightly cross eyed Owl has scissors for spectacles! 



These pics are from Crafty Church last weekend: a friend in the village has been doing some house clearance and scored the whole set of Quilter series, including all the magazines and fabric in unopened bags, and most of the "freebie" extras!  Lucy and Barbara made the first two blocks!

Another class saw the continuation of the silk screen printing class a few weeks ago: the ladies added stitches, bling, ribbon and buttons to their printed tote bags and all seemed to enjoy themselves

 

Yet another class saw ladies making pencil cases for an orphanage they have adopted (embarrassingly I cant remember where).  We set up quite a production line and there should be 18 or so when they are all finished.  We used a design from Aneela Houey's book, but I had to recreate it from memory as I've lost (or loaned?) the book

My Hexie swap flower garden is growing



I saw this on Facebook and wondered whether it might be the solution for finishing this?`


 





5 comments:

  1. Love the scissor keepers!
    Trying to post a comment as requested post your tweeks 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally found you again! Not sure how I managed to lose you!! Fabulous work as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a lovely way of finishing your hexies!
    All looking fabulous Benta! Hope you are well.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...