Sunday, September 10, 2017

2017 Wk 36 Finished at last!

I don't have much that's exciting to show for this week, except this box sees the last of the 163 items of school uniform all embroidered and now delivered with a rather scary invoice! Boring for you, but I'm really pleased!
I did have a fun evening at Chertsey Museum with ladies from the WI painting on hessian (jute / burlap) bags
With some great results:
I had a wipe clean table cloth that had got beyond its best, but sections were still fine, so I've started to cut it into usable pieces, and to use up half zips left from the humbug class to make a few zippy pouches
And a while ago I made a Block Bag from a few left over blocks forgot to blog it
. . . I might have loads of UFOs but at least some have nice homes to love in while they wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...