Saturday, September 2, 2017

2017 Wk 35 Bah Humbug

I can't believe it's September already! Is it just my age, or is time passing really quickly?
Anyways, I am STILL, boringly plodding through the Pumpkins embroidery - up to 120 items now but starting to see the end. Yesterday I was at Chertsey Museum with my lovely ladies - making humbug pouches. We actually had some finishes (and close-finishes) and ended up with a fab group of pouches
 

The big pouch is made from two squares and one zip from this tutorial.  The smaller ones are made from one rectangle and half a long zip, from this tutorial 

And we've started thinking about next year's crafts ... like this little draw string bag (which could be made smaller as Christmas decorations?)

Meanwhile, hot on the hooves of Lisa asking for a zippy pouch last weekend, Niki has asked for a new notebook for her new job starting on Monday- so of course I obliged!
She said she didn't need a pencil case as well, but I added one to the notebook cover just in case! A few minutes sewing to close the turning hole and she'll be ready for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...