Sunday, July 16, 2017

2017 Wk 28 - A bit of shopping

So the one thing I did manage to do while I was off sick was shop!

The lovely Mr Amazon brought me giant poppers (press studs) and latch hook, and a seam roller (even if it thought it was a wallpaper roller), grippy scissors, snips and a new crochet hook

and a lace making book!

I've been having a go with the help of Mr Google, but I'm not really pleased with it

And I'm not the only one shopping . . .  too early to celebrate yet, but the girls have put in an offer on this lovely little house

(this is the view from the front door)

 and inside

So please keep fingers and toes crossed that all goes well!

Finally, a friend's FB post from hospital where she is recovering from a broken leg . . .  I think she liked the quilt I brought in to her


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...