Sunday, July 30, 2017

2017 Wk 30 - a few (nearly) finishes

Well I put my fabric purchases to good use!

This quilt has been bound

This quilt has been made, quilted, bound and embroidered . . .


 for this gorgeous fella - my step sister's first grandchild - jealous - me? (yes!!!)

And this brick I-spy has had it's binding machined to the front

and has joined this rather embarrassing pile of quilts just waiting for that last hour or so's work to be finished!

I may have bought these lush wool cakes which I am impatient to start a row blanket with

and I have to confess that I would have bought these except by the time I saw them they only had crazy small and crazy huge sizes left - I cried - I love love LOVE these!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...