Sunday, July 30, 2017

2017 Wk 30 - a few (nearly) finishes

Well I put my fabric purchases to good use!

This quilt has been bound

This quilt has been made, quilted, bound and embroidered . . .


 for this gorgeous fella - my step sister's first grandchild - jealous - me? (yes!!!)

And this brick I-spy has had it's binding machined to the front

and has joined this rather embarrassing pile of quilts just waiting for that last hour or so's work to be finished!

I may have bought these lush wool cakes which I am impatient to start a row blanket with

and I have to confess that I would have bought these except by the time I saw them they only had crazy small and crazy huge sizes left - I cried - I love love LOVE these!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...