Sunday, October 30, 2016

The one where I haven't sewn for a while

It seems like a long time since I got to sew something, and it seems my subconscious found a way to cope with that!

I took my (main) machine in for a service, and while I was there I accidentally bought some fabric - who knew there was a danger of such a thing!

And yesterday, after the family learning class I popped into the shops in Windsor and kind of drifted towards C&H fabrics, where I remembered I had a gift card from the parents when I left school . . . ooops, seventeen fat quarters later I have NO gift card left!!!!  But lots of yummy solids!!!


Today I used some of them and made myself a triple zipped pouch - it made me very happy!!


When will I next get time to sew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...