Sunday, October 30, 2016

The one where I haven't sewn for a while

It seems like a long time since I got to sew something, and it seems my subconscious found a way to cope with that!

I took my (main) machine in for a service, and while I was there I accidentally bought some fabric - who knew there was a danger of such a thing!

And yesterday, after the family learning class I popped into the shops in Windsor and kind of drifted towards C&H fabrics, where I remembered I had a gift card from the parents when I left school . . . ooops, seventeen fat quarters later I have NO gift card left!!!!  But lots of yummy solids!!!


Today I used some of them and made myself a triple zipped pouch - it made me very happy!!


When will I next get time to sew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...