Saturday, October 1, 2016

The one where I got gifts and made a gift

We went out for a meal in the week, a lovely Indian meal in the village with the girls and their boyfriends. The boys both gave me a gift - really perfect gifts - from Harry on the right and from Jim on the left! (although I think the girls had more to do with it than the boys - can you imagine them giggling as they made the choices!)

The very lovely Fiona (http://celticthistlestitches.blogspot.co.uk) has just become a grandma - congratulations Fiona! I've made a pressie for the little lad, but I'd like it to go in the post next week. It isn't finished as I don't have the time at the moment, but I know she has the ability to finish it (and to a better standard than me!) and he will get it much quicker! All I can show you now is this bit

I posted a gift to another baby earlier this year, and got this pic a few days ago from her daddy


Love it!

If you are NOT Fiona you can scroll down to look at Cormac's pressie:

Not you Fiona



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...