Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Way to Work!

I'm working at two schools at the moment - one contract generally finishes at 1pm, the other starts at 3pm, so I have a two hour lunch break!

Sometimes I have popped home to hang washing out or do other chores, sometimes I have gone shopping , occasionally I have even taken myself off to the gym, but today's idea was the best one . . .
A packed lunch, a park, blue skies, and hand sewing!

Twenty I-spy bricks now have a sashed end, and I had a lovely relaxing lunch break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...