Saturday, April 30, 2016

La Passacaglia Progress

There's hasn't been much sewing happening here as there has been work Mondays to Fridays (of course) and a few trips away at the weekends (yay!). 

The trips mean my La Passacaglia has been growing - it's a fab travel project!  I know some of these tops are made from beautifully harmonising fabrics, but mine is all scraps!  I try and choose carefully for the fabrics in each cog, but the next cog will have no relation to the previous!

So my three cogs to date:

And my Poland Project (that's this weekend's travel) has started

The only other sewing related work has been some embroidery for a customer:

Time to get up and pack!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...