Saturday, March 19, 2016

Saturday Sort Out

Today I've completed a few things in the sewing room:

I have finished this quilt for a very good friend who is leaving school

It is hand quilted, and even labeled!!!
 

And pre-loved by a cat!

I made gifts for two staff leaving the other school I work at

 I cut all my new fabrics into 8" squares for I-Spy quilts

And trimmed the left overs into 4" x 8" for Brickwall I-Spy quilts, and pieces suitable for my I-Spy hexagon quilt AND the selvedge edge quilt that is under long term construction!


Phew!

And then I went to play at Crafty Church - those pics will follow another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...