Sunday, March 13, 2016

Wool at the Weekend

I keep meaning to link with Janine's Wool on Sundays posts.  She is really good at knitting and crochet, and doll making (have you seen Grandma Alice?)

But I have started to get the hang of crochet (well, the one stitch that I have been taught) and I have now finished a baby blanket


And have started on a scarf, AND have remembered to post pictures on a Sunday!!! Yay!!!

I have also finished an I-Spy quilt started in December.

This gorgeous boy was born to a second cousin of mine in Norway back before Christmas, but mum and dad have only just now decided on a name!


So it was only this weekend that I could embroider his name!  The binding won't take too long to finish then I can post i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...