Sunday, March 13, 2016

Wool at the Weekend

I keep meaning to link with Janine's Wool on Sundays posts.  She is really good at knitting and crochet, and doll making (have you seen Grandma Alice?)

But I have started to get the hang of crochet (well, the one stitch that I have been taught) and I have now finished a baby blanket


And have started on a scarf, AND have remembered to post pictures on a Sunday!!! Yay!!!

I have also finished an I-Spy quilt started in December.

This gorgeous boy was born to a second cousin of mine in Norway back before Christmas, but mum and dad have only just now decided on a name!


So it was only this weekend that I could embroider his name!  The binding won't take too long to finish then I can post i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...