Tuesday, February 2, 2016

PinCushion Post

Sorry - grasping for alliteration this week!!!

I've been feeling bleugh for nearly a week -even had 4 days off work which is very unusual, but I'm on the mend now and will be back at work tomorrow.

Just as well as on Monday I'm teaching a pin cushion project to the Richmond and Kew Quilters.

And I'd really appreciate your help.  I've written out the instructions, but with a brain still addled with cough syrup, day nurse, night nurse and whatever other pills and potions I've been taking, these may not make sense to anyone not in the same happy place as me!

It's not rocket science, but I'd still rather hand out instructions that follow some sort of logic!

So this is the result,


And here are the instructions - pretty please, will you have a look and see if they make sense?



Thanks


(PS, this post has had nearly ten times as many views as most of my posts - if you are new to this blog please do comment and say hello - and let me know how you found me :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...