Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Silk Purse? Or Sow's Ear?

You know the feeling- someone contacts you and the gist of the message is "you like sewing, I'll bring you some stuff".  Sometimes there is a lot of rubbish, or even all rubbish, but occasionally ...


The wooden box intrigued me - I love it

And inside one of the cardboard boxes was this gorgeous set

Other goodies included this bullet shaped and sized thing

But after a little wiggle it came apart to show this ...

And I've got two more boxes to sort as well!


This is definitely looking like a silk purse sort of goodie box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...