Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Silk Purse? Or Sow's Ear?

You know the feeling- someone contacts you and the gist of the message is "you like sewing, I'll bring you some stuff".  Sometimes there is a lot of rubbish, or even all rubbish, but occasionally ...


The wooden box intrigued me - I love it

And inside one of the cardboard boxes was this gorgeous set

Other goodies included this bullet shaped and sized thing

But after a little wiggle it came apart to show this ...

And I've got two more boxes to sort as well!


This is definitely looking like a silk purse sort of goodie box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...