Saturday, February 6, 2016

Bits and Pieces

Hello all, hope you are having a good weekend.

I finally finished working on the kantha style embroidery piece I took on holiday with me - a girl can never have too many fabric baskets!

I haven't decided what is going in it, but I am loving the result!

I spent a couple of hours yesterday with the ladies from Chertsey Museum.  We had a go at two crafts, making pompoms (5 at a time) and using fleece or jumpers from a charity shop to make boot toppers (or legwarmers)


 Loads of pompoms






Lots of brightly coloured boot toppers


And Show and Tell from December and January's sessions:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...