Saturday, February 6, 2016

Bits and Pieces

Hello all, hope you are having a good weekend.

I finally finished working on the kantha style embroidery piece I took on holiday with me - a girl can never have too many fabric baskets!

I haven't decided what is going in it, but I am loving the result!

I spent a couple of hours yesterday with the ladies from Chertsey Museum.  We had a go at two crafts, making pompoms (5 at a time) and using fleece or jumpers from a charity shop to make boot toppers (or legwarmers)


 Loads of pompoms






Lots of brightly coloured boot toppers


And Show and Tell from December and January's sessions:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...