Sunday, January 17, 2016

Warm Weekend

Warm Weekend? That's a lie - it's been blinking cold and a sprinkling of snow last night, but as I've finally finished my crochet cowl / infinity scarf * I * was warm! 


It wasn't MEANT to have a twist – after I made a long enough chain I tried to untwist it - I suppose at least there is only one twist!  As it was then a Möbius strip it meant the chain ended up down the middle and each side grew symmetrically which was a bonus!

At least I finally have something to link to Janine's (rainbow hare) wool on Sunday's link!

I've also managed to submit my tax return today, so next week I will be sewing - especially as mum is off to see the Aussie family on Thursday and I haven't yet made their Christmas pressies!

At M-i-L's today I added a few more I-spy hexagons, a whole load of triangles next! 

And I thought I'd show you baby Autumn's taggie as made by me - mum says it's well loved!

Isn't she cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...