Sunday, January 17, 2016

Warm Weekend

Warm Weekend? That's a lie - it's been blinking cold and a sprinkling of snow last night, but as I've finally finished my crochet cowl / infinity scarf * I * was warm! 


It wasn't MEANT to have a twist – after I made a long enough chain I tried to untwist it - I suppose at least there is only one twist!  As it was then a Möbius strip it meant the chain ended up down the middle and each side grew symmetrically which was a bonus!

At least I finally have something to link to Janine's (rainbow hare) wool on Sunday's link!

I've also managed to submit my tax return today, so next week I will be sewing - especially as mum is off to see the Aussie family on Thursday and I haven't yet made their Christmas pressies!

At M-i-L's today I added a few more I-spy hexagons, a whole load of triangles next! 

And I thought I'd show you baby Autumn's taggie as made by me - mum says it's well loved!

Isn't she cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...