Friday, January 1, 2016

Spring Cleaning

Nearly twenty years ago, oldest daughter received a dolls house which had been lovingly made for her by my very talented father.   It has been really well looked after over the years (especially as she was 5 when she got it), but hasn't been attended to while she's been away, so the dust was fairly thick!

We emptied all the furniture and she cleaned the house while I cleaned the stuff.



Then we put everything back


I wish my house was this tidy!!!!



We looked at making a perspex cover to keep some of the dust off, but that stuff is really expensive.
In Paperchase (scrapbooking dept) I found some sheets of thick plastic, so made this cover.  I think I need a more subtle shade of duck tape!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...