Friday, January 1, 2016

Spring Cleaning

Nearly twenty years ago, oldest daughter received a dolls house which had been lovingly made for her by my very talented father.   It has been really well looked after over the years (especially as she was 5 when she got it), but hasn't been attended to while she's been away, so the dust was fairly thick!

We emptied all the furniture and she cleaned the house while I cleaned the stuff.



Then we put everything back


I wish my house was this tidy!!!!



We looked at making a perspex cover to keep some of the dust off, but that stuff is really expensive.
In Paperchase (scrapbooking dept) I found some sheets of thick plastic, so made this cover.  I think I need a more subtle shade of duck tape!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...