Monday, January 11, 2016

Barbados Blogging

My last three posts have had references to summer and sunshine, sunlight and sea, and needing vitamin "sea" - they have also all had the label #Barbados for anyone who didn't guess, these were scheduled last week as I was away . . . In Barbados!
Oh my gosh, what an amazing holiday! Just one holiday pic - our beach, the beach bar and the sea as seen from our roof terrace!

What I would like to share are some pics of my holiday sewing and purchases!
I took a kantha project (see my Pinterest page if you want to see the inspiration) - well over 25 hours so far!

My poor finger suffered though - no thimble!
And I took my La Pass second cog - it's progressing!
We managed to find a fabric shop in Bridgetown, and bought some fairly thick fabrics, suitable for bags, plus some faux silk
That back fabric is really bizarre - cats in tutus, Penguins in clown boots, lips in window boxes - I wasn't going to buy it, but kept getting drawn back to it - just as well: Lisa has claimed it for the big cushion at the back of her bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...