Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Feeling Shirty

There have been quite a few posts about some blue quits for my cousin Bård's I owed him a huge thank you, and he asked for blue quilts.  You can click on the label Bård's Blues to see the other posts .  

I finally got sorted in my new sewing room and decided it was time to sew - time to convert the final strips of shirt fabric into something approaching a quilt.

(this looks a bit like sunlight reflecting off the sea!)



Just the binding to add then I'll have three quilts for him when I see him in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...