Sunday, March 8, 2015

Bits and Pieces

I've been clearing a few things from my work bench:

I had a boring black and a very right red rose printed pashmina -


but scarves annoy me as they come unwrapped from my neck, so a bit of cutting and a bit of sewing later . . .

I have a black and rose infinity scarf


I don't think I've shown one of my more detailed machine embroideries - a customer asked for a traction engine (!!!)  It took a fair amount of research to find an image I felt I could trace and he felt represented a traction engine - but we finally got there, and he got these

 

And I bought a small portable charger for my phone, but the leads kept hiding in the depths of my hand bag, so I made it its own little case
(annoyingly there is too little fabric at the bottom and you can see the stitching, but it's for me, and for a first attempt just one mistake is acceptable!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...