Sunday, March 8, 2015

Bits and Pieces

I've been clearing a few things from my work bench:

I had a boring black and a very right red rose printed pashmina -


but scarves annoy me as they come unwrapped from my neck, so a bit of cutting and a bit of sewing later . . .

I have a black and rose infinity scarf


I don't think I've shown one of my more detailed machine embroideries - a customer asked for a traction engine (!!!)  It took a fair amount of research to find an image I felt I could trace and he felt represented a traction engine - but we finally got there, and he got these

 

And I bought a small portable charger for my phone, but the leads kept hiding in the depths of my hand bag, so I made it its own little case
(annoyingly there is too little fabric at the bottom and you can see the stitching, but it's for me, and for a first attempt just one mistake is acceptable!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...