Monday, March 2, 2015

Binding, Book Covers and a Blanket

I've not done much sewing recently - I'm trying to lose weight and as an incentive agreed with Niki that I wouldn't cut into new fabric until I lost 4lbs!

The cars fabric had been cut years ago, so the rules allowed me to make them, and two have now been finished, just a bit to go on the third binding:


And I could make book covers from scraps, so they were allowed - and anyway are samples for a work shop, so were exempt from the rules

At tonight's weight in I've finally lost the last half of the 4lbs, so tomorrow I can start on a new project!!!!

Lisa however has finished a project - her friend Ryan is modelling her granny square blanket!

Well done Lisa! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...