Monday, March 30, 2015

A Bag? Or a Basket?

What is the difference between a bag or a basket? I made two today: same method but different measurements.

The one I made for husband's lunch is probably a bag:

While the one I made for my recently created 'hexie kit' is probably more of a basket

My hexie kit fits perfectly!

Is it a bit OCD to like to have my hexies all lined up neatly? It may be, but it makes me happy! (And that toothpaste boxes make the perfect size boxes for these hexies makes me happy too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...