Sunday, November 5, 2023

2023 October

 So we now wave goodbye to October: I cant believe how quickly this year is going!

At the beginning of the month the Chertsey Museum group did some needle felting, but I only got a few photos




Jackie came over for a quick visit: we went to the Knitting & Stitching show, and managed to get a bit of sewing done: vinyl pouches,

and little zipped bags.

I got some puffin fabric at K&S S, and had a play with some self-cover buttons

Towards the end of the month Mum, Niki and I had 24 hours in Norway, sadly for my uncle's funeral.  It was a lovely service, and we re-connected with family we haven't seen for ages - we also saw snow!


I managed a few finishes sewing in front of the TV: this EPP hug finally got a binding

These tapestries (done by mum) got changed into zippy pouches

and this shirt quilt got finished and delivered to a customer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...