Sunday, November 5, 2023

2023 October

 So we now wave goodbye to October: I cant believe how quickly this year is going!

At the beginning of the month the Chertsey Museum group did some needle felting, but I only got a few photos




Jackie came over for a quick visit: we went to the Knitting & Stitching show, and managed to get a bit of sewing done: vinyl pouches,

and little zipped bags.

I got some puffin fabric at K&S S, and had a play with some self-cover buttons

Towards the end of the month Mum, Niki and I had 24 hours in Norway, sadly for my uncle's funeral.  It was a lovely service, and we re-connected with family we haven't seen for ages - we also saw snow!


I managed a few finishes sewing in front of the TV: this EPP hug finally got a binding

These tapestries (done by mum) got changed into zippy pouches

and this shirt quilt got finished and delivered to a customer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...