Friday, December 17, 2021

2021 Week 50

 Are you ready for Christmas???  I'm not - the sewing room is full of have finished projects and I dont even know who is coming over, or when!

People have been sending me pics of my tree decorations going on their trees - I love to see these!



 

Gingers have been taking part in next door's Elf on a shelf antics!


And I was asked to design and stitch a tangoing couple - I know the recipients as well as the giver - I hope they all like them!


I had a lovely play with Plum's small weaving look (here on Amazon, no affiliation) - thanks Plum: vintage (50 years or so old) knitted socks now mended again!

And a not too successful Ginger - he's wearing a waistcoat and a jacket with tails, but you really cant see any of the detail.  He's gone on the back burner while I think about him

Right - back to stitching out a set of three kings for the Vicar's Christmas pressie!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...