Wednesday, December 11, 2019

2019 Wk 49 - Teaching

I was teaching on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning last weekend - both were great fun!

The adults at Chertsey Museum made these scrappy penny designs: I'm so glad I bought the black tote bags - the felt looks great against it




 And I finished my Secret Santa wrap



The children on Saturday had a great time, and made wreaths (pipe cleaners and beads), Christmas trees (and loved using the Sizzix to cut out the circles) and stick and pine cone mobiles
Fun but exhausting - I walked over 6000 steps just walking round the church hall checking that all the families were doing OK!!!!

After that I came home and put my feet up, while Lizzie stitched out gingerbread men for my boss, the Vicar, and his Finnish wife:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...