Saturday, September 21, 2019

2019 Wk 38 - cats and quilts

We had Crafty Church today, and a new lady joined us - the very talented Sian: she brought this awesome liberty quilt to show us:  Several of us threatened to run away with it, it really is stunning!



Sharon and I took it up to the mezzanine floor so Sian could get a pic of the whole quilt.  Absolutely no pattern  - just added bits to other bits, and scrappy binding


I didn't get much work done for myself: but I did get a piece of white cotton basted to some while fleece (too boring to photograph!)

But worthy of a photograph - my new house guests: Thor, and underneath him is his sister Luna - gorgeous kitties!!!


Anmd my sewing room . . . I should probably do some tidying up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...