Monday, August 28, 2017

2007 Wk 34 - More embroidery!

I'm reaching th stage where I cant even bare to look at the Burgundy school uniforms - I've just counted the ones I've done so far in this delivery . . . 95!!!!  Still I'm consoling myself by calculating the invoice value!!

I have managed to alternate with some other designs: this one for a returning customer (her 4th quilt label from me)

and this on the I-spy quilt for a colleague at work who just became a great auntie

I also had a go at making a Pythagoras pouch for Lisa.  The fab Katy at Littlest Thistle explains the maths on how to make a zippy pouch with a flat bottom and vertical sides.  I had this fabric that Lisa wanted used

And this cr@p very important stuff that needed to fit inside


So maths done, paper template created, hole cut to allow fussy cutting

And ta-da - a zippy pouch with a flat bottom and vertical sides.

I did also put a pocket in  . . .

 And used the leftover fabric to make a humbug pouch

I've also used up some of my bead and charm stash by making these stilettos - great for poking things that need poking, or holding still stuff that shouldn't move

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...