Monday, August 28, 2017

2007 Wk 34 - More embroidery!

I'm reaching th stage where I cant even bare to look at the Burgundy school uniforms - I've just counted the ones I've done so far in this delivery . . . 95!!!!  Still I'm consoling myself by calculating the invoice value!!

I have managed to alternate with some other designs: this one for a returning customer (her 4th quilt label from me)

and this on the I-spy quilt for a colleague at work who just became a great auntie

I also had a go at making a Pythagoras pouch for Lisa.  The fab Katy at Littlest Thistle explains the maths on how to make a zippy pouch with a flat bottom and vertical sides.  I had this fabric that Lisa wanted used

And this cr@p very important stuff that needed to fit inside


So maths done, paper template created, hole cut to allow fussy cutting

And ta-da - a zippy pouch with a flat bottom and vertical sides.

I did also put a pocket in  . . .

 And used the leftover fabric to make a humbug pouch

I've also used up some of my bead and charm stash by making these stilettos - great for poking things that need poking, or holding still stuff that shouldn't move

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...