Saturday, August 12, 2017

2017 Wk 32 - Mostly Multi-tasking

I'm surprised neither machine has burst into flames this weekend!
The embroidery machine has churned out a couple of dozen of these to be hand stitched to fleece jackets for the pre-school (20 stitched on so far, 20 to go)


The sewing machine has stitched 20 I-spy squares to sashing, and then together to make this for a customer (when baby arrives her name will be added)

Then the embroidery machine made two more Votes for Women sashes . . .

. . . while the sewing machine made two styles of humbug bags for the next Chertsey Museum class

Phew!!!!
And earlier in the week - I had a lab evening with two of of my favourite ladies
And we made these (thanks Plum for the instructions!)

Back to work tomorrow . . . for a rest!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...