Saturday, August 12, 2017

2017 Wk 32 - Mostly Multi-tasking

I'm surprised neither machine has burst into flames this weekend!
The embroidery machine has churned out a couple of dozen of these to be hand stitched to fleece jackets for the pre-school (20 stitched on so far, 20 to go)


The sewing machine has stitched 20 I-spy squares to sashing, and then together to make this for a customer (when baby arrives her name will be added)

Then the embroidery machine made two more Votes for Women sashes . . .

. . . while the sewing machine made two styles of humbug bags for the next Chertsey Museum class

Phew!!!!
And earlier in the week - I had a lab evening with two of of my favourite ladies
And we made these (thanks Plum for the instructions!)

Back to work tomorrow . . . for a rest!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...