Tuesday, March 28, 2017

2017 Wk 11 & 12 - Mostly Shopping

Oooops! Confession time - I hit the quilt shops in Fredericksburg, Llano AND Blanco. Obviously I have some responsibility to help the Texan economy!

A few FQs

From this lovely shop
 

And I've also bought linens (for dresses) from Walmart!

 

and cotton solids to go with some fabrics I got from Lisa a while ago

 

some FQs and craft stuff, and a few paracord bracelet kits for a class coming up soon (and I had to have a play!)

 

And then a trip to Blanco saw a trip to another quilt shop!

 

So purely out of compassion for the Texan economy I stocked up on black and white fabrics for a quilt that is in my mind

And a whole bunch of Texas themed fabrics, for, perhaps, a Texan themed quilt????

 

Perhaps it's just as well we only go every 3 or 4 years!!! But at least I have a plan for it all - that makes it ok doesn't it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...