Monday, March 27, 2017

2017 Wk 11 & 12 - #2 Mostly Creating

We've been having a great time in Taxas! Catching up with Dad and Eileen and exploring this new-to-us part of the world. And doing some creating - and admiring some of their creating!

I've been working on La Pass - finishing cog 5 (my little 'work table' next to 'my chair' - I made myself at home!)

 

And starting cog 6 (although annoyingly I didn't bring the fabrics for the outer ring

I also brought a kantha project which has progressed nicely!

 

Dad and Eileen have been creative too - they built this house!

and I'm trying not to turn too green with envy over this studio!

 

Eileen isn't the only creative one - her daughter made these coasters for them ...

 

And while I've been away Lisa has been sewing - following a patten - and has made a lined bodice for a new dress!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...