Sunday, March 26, 2017

2017 Wk 11 &12 - #1 Mostly Supervising

We are on holiday in Texas at the moment (with very limited wifi so please excuse the delayed publishing of this post!)

 

Due to an unfortunate (and painful) incident involving a slippery pool step I have been supervising rather than helping with the various jobs at dad's

 

I did get taken to a fabric shop though - and look at the fab way they displayed the fabrics

And I have been enjoying the sunshine and the medicinal local wine

 

I will post more about the trip - especially the fabriccy purchases, but for now my bed calls - I've been awake 20 hours and I'm starting to lose the ability to think or write coherently!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...