Thursday, July 28, 2016

The one where I started a £7 quilt

A while ago I joined a Facebook group called the £7 Quilt Group, I blogged about it here. I've had the fabric for about three months but just haven't had the time to do anything.

Today I started sewing random strips from my stash

 

And I've pinned triangles from the £7 bag to them, with a plan to make half string and half solid HST blocks. I think it may be a bit busy, but enough of the strips are I-spy type fabrics that I think it will make a fun quilt for a child.

 

I'll be adding fabric to the "bucket" and then it will be ready to be passed on . . . If you fancy joining in the fun, search £7 quilt on Facebook and add yourself to the group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...