Sunday, July 3, 2016

The One where I only managed 15 minutes of sewing

After 44 hours of work last week (two school and two teaching gigs) I was then out at a family do all Saturday, and mostly tidying up and putting away today . . . but a girl has to do some sewing in the week!

I picked up some Chinese indigo dyed fabric from a speaker at Richmond & Kew quilters last month (Jennifer Hughes) and had a recent delivery of zips from the Zipit lady so I had a play, and 15 minutes later had this finished


I expect my thumb will eventually be clean!

The weather at the family party was alternating tropical rain and brilliant sunshine- thank goodness for gazebos!

Some family pics: (specially for Jackie)

Niki and Lulu


Nina and Niki


Anthony with a poorly Sammy

Everyone


 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...