Saturday, July 23, 2016

The one where I made a bag and did some embroidery

I'm making a bag for a friend who is going to a Gay Pride event in Brighton later in the year. She wants a bag that says "I support your cause but I'm straight"!

She loved the tshirt I showed yesterday so I got on with the bag while my embroidery machine was busy earning me some money.

The front of the bag - inside (with slip pockets) and outside with a big zip pocket

 

And the back of the bag - inside (with a small zip pocket) and outside

 

The embroidery is for the local preschool - just a few items!

At least I've got some done today

 

Clarification on yesterday's post - I haven't retired, just resigned - I'm looking for a new, full time job, so this theme of sewing and blogging every day won't last for long!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...