Thursday, September 24, 2015

Crochet Castle

Of course this isn't really a castle ( although it does look a bit like a castle turret) - but it is crochet!

The lovely Carolyn at church started me off, and I'd just been going round in a spiral to make a tube glove. I then started feeling cocky and managed to make a thumb hole, and, what's more, managed to carry one the spiral above the hole.

Now that it's the size I want I realise I'm not quite as awesome a crocheter as I thought I was . . . I have no idea how to start the other one, and given that I just about have two hands I do rather need two gloves!

Roll on Sunday so I can get Carolyn to start off the second glove!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...