Saturday, July 11, 2015

Solo Saturday

With one daughter still in Australia, the other at her boyfriend's all weekend, and husband working all day, I was all on my own today.
(Quietly shout yippee!!!)
I cut a whole load of tumbler blocks with my trusty Sizzix

And started to sew them together

I did some more uninform embroidery for Chertsey museum

I embroidered a fleece for a friend

And, inspired by Di's recent posts, I had a go at a circular zippy pouch

Is it really wrong to have such a great time when they are all out? I wonder if he'll be working again tomorrow???





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...