Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Friendship and Fabric part 3

A final day in Ireland :-(.

We attended Mass in the morning (gosh Catholic Church is different to C of E!!!) and went for a walk to St Mullins - a beautiful serene village nearby - in the sunshine (had to take advantage of the sunshine) then back for our final sewing project.

We'd picked up coin-purse clasps, and found a site with great instructions, but sadly the purse bit was just too narrow for the clasp bit

Maybe we rushed it - a repeat project for another day!

I also managed to have a chat with Lisa - she's gone from Australia for a mini holiday in New Zealand with a friend, and it was her birthday, so I was delighted to be able to find her and have a catchup and wish her Happy Birthday (my baby is 24 - that makes me feel SOOO old!).

Just before she went to NZ she sent Brian an email - it's lovely to know that some teaching stays with them for ever:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...