Sunday, April 12, 2015

Quick Catch Up

I've been facilitating other people's craftiness over the last few days:

Fun With Fabric at Chertsey Museum saw the ladies making chick bowls

 

Then on Saturday we had mayhem in church with kids making all sorts of things:

Sewing projects

Colouring and beading projects

Pompom creatures, pipe-cleaner people with lightsabers, cobwebs on the front of a spider man den, and a Möbius strip

And what have I been doing?

A bit of this - shopping for some classes, with a bit of "oooh, I *want* that" jumping into the basket too



 

And the embroidery machine has been earning its keep, with 35 assorted tops for the local pre-school done and now ready to be delivered

Plus a sample being worked on for a book scheme at the borough

And a bit of applique fun, just because!

 And I still have another week off school - yippee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...