Friday, February 7, 2020

2020 Wk 6 - hexies and hexies


The lovely ladies at Chertsey Museum (all SIXTEEN of them!!!) were working on modern hexies today - no paper templates, we just started with circles and a bit of clever folding gave us these perfect hexies

 I’ve been in a chambray hexie state of mind - tacking and stitching these yummy fabrics together ...

To add new cuffs to a denim top


At Knitting and Stitching show last autumn I bought a few sheets of “Happy Fabric” - stuff that can be cut to shape and ironed on to fabric.  I didn’t really have a plan for it, and busy the time I did I realised I didn’t have the right colours!  What’s a girl to do?  Buy more of course!

I now have my Christmas 2020 t-shirt ready!

And finally a few photos showing the 21st century problems I had getting a photos of the new cuffs😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...