Saturday, November 24, 2018

2018 Wk 47 Zips and Pouches

I've started using my delicious zip delivery (see, husband, I did NEED them!!!)

I've been cutting up and bordering some of the projects we have worked on at Chertsey Museum . . . in order to make zippy pouches as Christmas pressies for the ladies who attend and the Museum ladies.

That totals quite a few - as many as 14 in the class, and 4 staff.  I have used recycled denim for the main part of the pouch and fabric from a gifted pack as the linings

Quite a lots of lovely zips!!!!

Waiting to have zips attached

Showing the assorted linings

 A variety of decorations! (and a reduction of part completed stash!)

Bottom right was made from a sample embroidery for a friend's granddaughter who loves that girly mouse!  I made the sample to check the designs stitched out ok, and didn't want to waste it

Even if I was a bit fed up with it by the time I'd done babygros (onesies) and muslins


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...