Friday, February 9, 2018

2018 wk 7 - Irish retreat

I’m at Jackie’s for a lovely long weekend.  Sewing has been a bit slow but chat and catchup and cuppas has more than filled any gaps!!!

We made cork boxy pouches


We made a leather zippy pouch and coin purse


We made a blocking octagon so these yummy crocheted octies can be blocked before being joined


And we’ve worked out a way to join these La Passigalia cogs


Jackie had made a knitting project bag (from Attic 24) but it stretched as stuff was added.  We folded a length of fabric into four, then drew around the bag also folded in 4 and ended up with this shape.  We’ve stitched into a lining shape and are now joining it to the bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...