Friday, February 9, 2018

2018 wk 7 - Irish retreat

I’m at Jackie’s for a lovely long weekend.  Sewing has been a bit slow but chat and catchup and cuppas has more than filled any gaps!!!

We made cork boxy pouches


We made a leather zippy pouch and coin purse


We made a blocking octagon so these yummy crocheted octies can be blocked before being joined


And we’ve worked out a way to join these La Passigalia cogs


Jackie had made a knitting project bag (from Attic 24) but it stretched as stuff was added.  We folded a length of fabric into four, then drew around the bag also folded in 4 and ended up with this shape.  We’ve stitched into a lining shape and are now joining it to the bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...