Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 Wk 1 - on the move 

(I don’t know how this post will look - I’ve used Blogsy to write blog posts for a long time, but it hasn’t been updated so I’ve switched to Blogger - let’s see how it goes!)
All sorts of changes over the last few days.  This was my sewing room . . .


Now it’s my (our) bedroom


And this was my (our) bedroom


And now it’s starting to be my sewing room (and his office)


The only problem is that there seems to be an awful lot more stuff to come up here!


We’ve also ordered new sofas and they arrive this week so we have moved the old ones to the girls’ house. Our living room is looking bare


And theirs isn’t yet ready for them so they have become kitty climbing frames while the girls finish painting their walls


I’m fairly sure I don’t need to go to the gym at all this year - I have used all sorts of muscles I never knew I had and must have burnt all the Christmas calories in moving all the furniture to it’s new home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...