Saturday, October 14, 2017

2017 Wk 41 twit twoo

I had hoped to spend the day either creating or at least fondling and stroking my new purchases, but it didn't work out like that - we have spent a lot of it working on the parish accounts - tedious work, and an afternoon I will never get back! Still, while supervising husband I managed to finish Mr Owl - isn't he cute

 

I probably ought to spend tomorrow tidying my sewing room - then I can concentrate on the fondling and stroking!

 

And finally - a bit of really good news - the girls have finally exchanged contracts - and next Friday this will be theirs (along, of course, with a life time of debt!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...