Sunday, April 23, 2017

2017 Wk 16- mostly boring

I been embroidering uniforms for what feels like weeks - and I'm about half way through!
However the advantage of having to be in the room while the machine is countering away is just that . . . I have to be in the room so I might as well do *something* between each item
So I've almost made a second tunic dress, this time with a V neck (it will get hemmed soon)
And in case you think I'm exaggerating - here's 65 of the 115 items this time!
Back to work tomorrow for a rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...