Sunday, April 16, 2017

2017 Week 15 - mostly out of our comfort zone

We started the Wendy Dolan treescape but then found ourselves hindered by the lack of paints, so these have been put away for another day


So instead we started work on the next section of Jackie's Small World.
Let's just take a minute to love what she's done so far ...

The next section needs mini hexies, mini dreson plate pieces and FOUR mini New York Beauty blocks! Gulp!
These, plus two more became this . . .
and will go with these on the final panel. (We are rather pleased with ourselves)

I can't wait to see the end result!
Now sadly I'm at the airport ready to fly home. Thank you Jackie - as always I had a wonderful time! Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...