Saturday, January 14, 2017

2017 Wk 2 - mostly Kids Crafts

We hosted a Kids' Crafty Church this afternon, and girls from 4 lovely families joined us. We had girls knitting, sewing and playing with pipe cleaners.

Daisy's loom knitting grew from this to this in just an hour - not bad for a 9 year old!!!!

While her sisters stitched these

 

Jess also had a go at loom knitting - a bigger loom takes longer to grow but she's doing great!

Georgia tried the knitting but went back to sewing - some lovely blanket stitch there

 

And little Isla had great fun with pipe cleaners - with a bit of help from Grandad

 

And in other news . . . look what I've been asked to rehome!

 

I just have to make sense of the instruction book!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...