Saturday, January 14, 2017

2017 Wk 2 - mostly Kids Crafts

We hosted a Kids' Crafty Church this afternon, and girls from 4 lovely families joined us. We had girls knitting, sewing and playing with pipe cleaners.

Daisy's loom knitting grew from this to this in just an hour - not bad for a 9 year old!!!!

While her sisters stitched these

 

Jess also had a go at loom knitting - a bigger loom takes longer to grow but she's doing great!

Georgia tried the knitting but went back to sewing - some lovely blanket stitch there

 

And little Isla had great fun with pipe cleaners - with a bit of help from Grandad

 

And in other news . . . look what I've been asked to rehome!

 

I just have to make sense of the instruction book!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...