Sunday, December 13, 2015

Fiddlesticks and Flipflops (or other F words)

Having completed my last assembly line of named zippy pouches, I thought of some more that I wanted to make

I embroidered them and then started the assembly, making sure I didn't cut off the end of the zip with the zip pull!  I actually congratulated myself on sewing up over 25 of these without messing up a zip . . .

When . . . guess what I noticed!

Frances and Lindsey's zips are on the lining not the outside!
 

and which are the first two I need to hand out? - like in about an hour?  Sigh, do you think they'll believe its a special design?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...